Pages

1 Aug 2015

Hip Hip Hooray!

Holy cow - this week's colours at The Color Throwdown threw me for a loop...... but perseverance is my middle name (not really - it's Joan)  so I kept at it and came up with a celebratory creation!

I used Papertrey Ink colours - Summer Sunrise, Royal Velvet and Limeade Ice, along with their stamps - Hooray!, Birthday Style Die Collection and the Good Times die.






I die cut the "celebrate" with the delicious Luxe Gold Adhesive sheets - oh my word - what a gorgeous pure gold - yummy!



I added some pretty sparkly gold gumdrops from Your Next Stamps along with the sparkly bows from my stash!  - I love a handy go-to sparkle!!









2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, your card is so fun and festive! Always great to see your creations in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Threw me for a loop, too and I picked them!! Glad you joined us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!