Pages

20 Aug 2014

Using Cover Plate Negatives MIM

Over at Papertrey Ink,  Laurie is showing an interesting way to use your leftover negatives on your creation.  Take a peek at the video and see the easiest way ever to line up those little pieces!

I decided to use just a few of the circles from my Circles Die Cover Plate - following the video provided.  It is such a dreary day that my photo isn't the brightest - dang it...



The beautiful rose is from The Sweet Life Stamp set - I diecut and stamped a LOT of these flowers when I bought the set - so now I have them available for a quick card!  I stamped the leaves first and then popped up the rose.


I die cut the Double Ended banner die and embossed the sentiment - from On The Farm- onto Limeade Ice cardstock and popped it up- easy!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Beautiful rose from Sweet Life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Love this CAS, stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Great minds think alike. Your card is so similar to mine and even your sentiment is one I used on one of my cards : )

    What a clever idea to stamp up some of these beautiful roses for a quick card. I will have to try that too : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, your card is so very elegant. LOVE the beautiful rose you cleverly made ahead for 'quick' cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie this is so so pretty! I love that beautiful rose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I love this!! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!