Pages

18 Jul 2014

Enjoy and be Bright!


Splitcoaststampers and Avery Elle have new challenges and since I just had a little - okay - LARGE passel of new Avery Elle stamps delivered this week (*wink), I couldn't resist!

The current challenge at Avery Elle is "One Word" - something I'm definitely not good at haha!

Splitcoaststampers Free For All challenge today is use Bright Colours!! - Easy!

I stamped up my new "Thanks a Bunch" set using PTI Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf and Smokey Shadow inks.  I love these bright  colours! 


The little scalloped border just adds a little feminine flair that I couldn't resist!

I stamped the image three times, using my various inks and then I stamped the flowers only on a scrap piece of paper - fussy cut it and popped it up onto the middle bouquet.



 I used my Wink of Stella brush to add some shimmer and shine to that gorgeous bouquet! 

Thanks for visiting once again!


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you popped up the center bouquet!
    Thanks for joining us at Avery Elle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, Bonnie! Love the color combo! Thank you for joining the AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Thanks for playing the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!