Pages

2 Jul 2014

Celebrate in Gold!




Good Morning!   I have some Avery Elle Stamps that I bought when I was in Florida and I wanted to use them in the GOLD challenge AE is having on their blog!

I LOVE gold :)

I used the Circle It stamp set - I have seen it used many times and each time I LOVE the way it is showcased.

My card is quite similar but I also snuck in another stamp set - the feather from Love Notes - how sneaky am I??!


I decided to use gold cardstock as my base and then emboss on top with white embossing powder.... I love how clean it looks! I added some gold and platinum sequins, plus a few smaller clear equins - it looks like it is raining happy!



I really like the shine of this gold cardstock too - so pretty!


So go and have some fun and celebrate with GOLD!

2 comments:

  1. I love the addition of the feather, and how you used gold cardstock!
    Thanks for joining us at Avery Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnis, this is beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with the AEI{heart}U Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!