Pages

4 Jun 2013

Sweet Stamps Tuesday - Dad!


Well, apparently Blogger threw me for a loop this week - my SweetStamps post didn't come alive at midnight as it should have, AND when I checked it to see - it was gone, disappeared, vamoosh!!  The joys of technology!

This week we are celebrating all things "Dad"!



I used the sweet stamp Lyle - such a grumpy looking man - but then with a bee on your nose AND carrying a box of glass - I might be grumpy too lol

I tried to cheer him up by making a little bag with a gift card from Tim Horton's - the Canadian version of Dunkin' Donuts - a delicious coffee and donut shop!



I love the SweetCuts Die called Elegant Leaves - I decided to decorate my little bag with it, plus the tree on the card!

Won't you join us for our challenge this week? Just link us up and you are in - wahoo!! 

Challenges I am posting to:

The Artistic Stamper 

The Crafting Cafe



9 comments:

  1. The tree is awesome, that is so very clever! Great card Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun! Love this cute image and the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! What a cool bag and I love how you made your leaves for the tree with those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work sweetie! I love your image & you have done great things with it! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe in our Here Come The Boys Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that box looks heavy too! Very creative with your tree and the clouds! So glad you joined us for our "Here Come the Boys" challenge at The Crafting Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful design, love your card! That stamp has been added to my wish list, love it! Great for father's day cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Project. I just love the papers. the tree is so pretty TFS !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great project, love that tree. Thanks for taking part at the Crafting Cafe this month Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas for ways to use the dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!