Pages

21 May 2013

Sweet Stamps Tuesday...Anything Goes!

What a fun challenge we have for you this week - use your artistic freedom anyway you would like, for the Sweet Stamps Tuesday challenge!

Since I have been out in my garden this week, I decided to use a flower stamp - and do I ever LOVE this stamp called Watercan Florals!



I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured it with my copic markers - did you know that Sweet Stamps sells Copic Markers??!!  I  wish my budget wasn't so tight, I would sure scoop up some of those sweeties!


 I coloured some grass surrounding the can too....the paper is from Doodlebug Take Note 6 x 6 Paper Pack  I see that we are sold out of this particular paper right now but there are lots of 6 x 6 paper packs to choose from at the store!!




The inside of the card was stamped with the sentiment "A Bouquet of Good Wishes" - I love it!

Try your hand at this challenge won't you?

7 comments:

  1. What a cheerful card! Your colours really brighten up anybodies day! Very nice Bonnie!
    Lots of Sweet Love from another Sweetie
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright cheery colors- love the added bow and gems and the perfect sentiment on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful polka dot paper. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright and cheerful colors of you r card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Bonnie, love that rainbow colored background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cheery and bright! I love the paper you used and the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that paper too - wonderfully fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!