Pages

10 Dec 2011

Up on the Rooftop....

Click, Click, Click!

Splitcoaststampers is having a Virtual Stamp Night Weekend! It started last night with 5 one hour challenges. 

You have 45 minutes to make your card and load it into the VSN gallery.....of course, there is really no time limit but the challenge is to make your card within the challenge time!

I was able to do 4  of the challenges last night since hubby was hunting all day and then last night he pooed out on the couch, snoring away (if you know what I mean....). I was in stamping heaven!!

This card was for the music challenge presented by Candace. You had to incorporate some sort of music into a Christmas or holiday card!


I got out my MFT Die-namics Homespun Birdhouse die and made a little birdhouse. See the little birdie decorating her home for Christmas? - I know it is a woman doing the work because hubby just got home from hunting and she wouldn't trust him on the roof......'nuf said..

The sentiment is from Bold Sentiment II Holiday Stamp set (Scrapmaster's Paradise)- such a sweet saying and so different! It goes perfectly!

I did a little bit of sewing around the edge and then ran the panel through the Cuttlebug with the Tim Holtz Woodgrain embossing folder.

Don't you love the bling??!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!