Pages

8 Dec 2011

Helloooooo Gorgeous!

Oh yes....it's still Valentine's Day around here.......and so it was a cinch to know which stamp to use for The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday challenge this week! 

Lori has tempted us with a colour challenge - you could use it for any occasion, but since I am in such a loving mood (cough,cough) Valentine's Day it IS!!



I decided to use Got Love from The Cat's Pajamas for my image, and I coloured him/her pink! At first I wanted him to be embarrassed, but then I just went for the whole she-bang!





The heart balloons are coloured with copics, and loaded up with sparkle and accents. 

I used the Apron CutUps Die lengthways with a pink ribbon tied around the it and a pretty Martha Stewart doily as my base for the image.


I added some pearls to the sentiment to draw it all together! Fancy Schmancy!









3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, do I every love that card!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Bonnie!! Love the glOssy balloons and sparky flowers! Thanks for joining us this week and congrats on your TCP win from last week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pink penguin! Too fun! Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!