Pages

14 Dec 2011

Happy Holidays!

Good day and welcome to another Scrapmaster's Paradise Colour Challenge (SPCC).  Colour challenges used to be my bane but lately I think I have done a rather good job at them (listen to me ramble....)

This is this week's Colour Combo:



I chose to do another CAS card - Clean And Simple - and so I did - however.....I did some rather wonky stitching and it turned out a bit wonkier than I would have liked - d'oh......Smiley from millan.net




I used Echo Park's Times & Seasons for my patterned paper and Scrapmaster's Paradise Bold Sentiments II Holidays for my sentiment, and stamped it in Scarlett Jewel.

The mittens are a die cut using Spellbinders Mittens die......and it embosses too - very clever!!

I really need to google how to sew corners.....booo!






4 comments:

  1. Super cute Bonnie! I love the look of your blog and oh your card is super dooper cute! Look forward to working for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sewing and the little mittens are adorable! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! I love your cute mitten card. The stitching is great - I never think of adding a little zig zag in there. Thank you for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:41

    Great card. Nice stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!