Pages

13 Jul 2008

Featured Stamper -Enjoying Stephanie

Today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoast Stampers featured Stephanie.Hargis. Congrats to you Stephanie.Hargis.!!

Here is her gallery and this is the card I chose to case.....

I wanted to pick an easy one because I am a little busy doing life thing and projects and such........yes, I am whining.......ignore it......

But, WHY do the easy cards give such grief!!??

Should the flower go there or there?

Will I paper pierce here AND here, or just here?

What colour of turquoise ribbon should I use - light or dark?


Maybe I won't put ribbon......yes, I better......no, I don't think so......yes, no. AAARRRGGGHHHHH!

I feel better.

I definitely used Kim Hughes Paradise Found stamp set found at Cornish Heritage Farms and I surely used Prima Flowers!

Core'dinations cardstock - "So Mod!" is the shades of green background and the turquoise backing on the image.

Oh dear - I found new little store on the internet not far from my home, so I can go and shop in person - haven't done it yet - that would be BAD news - or order it over the web - which is what I did! Fabulous service!! Excellent prices!!

It is called Keep it Simple Scrapbooking and that is where I got my Core'dinations cardstock!! Lucky me!


I added some Prima flowers with Gina K glitter dots and a lot of paper piercing - which I loveto do!!

Then I added glitter with my Sakura glitter pen - LUV IT!! It rolls on so smooth and easy! I even got a black glitter pen which I have had the opportunity to use BUT didn't because I forgot I had it!

That is a "cruising to 50" hazard.....absent-mindness......I'm not there yet....but it is closing in fast!! Yay!!

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and I love how you added the primas! The color combo is fabulous. Great job!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card....everything is perfect on it!!! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card Bonnie! The stickles look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya loud and clear when it comes to "simple" cards. They are never as simple as they seem! Fabulous card, Bonnie! Love the glittery board!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Surf's up! Wonderful card Bonnie! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I love it!

    So "simple" and fun. :)

    And that is how I am on EVERY card I make. I sit and look at it and it begs to me to "ADDMORE ADD MORRRRE" and then I end up with a mess. hee

    Glad yours turned out lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous18:06

    How cute!! I love the sparkles and bright flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!