Pages

23 Jul 2008

Easy Peasy White Challenge

JulieHRR's Tuesday Challenge was to make a card with LOTS of white space!!


Well that is a little challenging for me - but I went for it and actually it was super duper easy and so very quick!!


First I embossed the lower half of my white cardstock panel with the Cuttlebug stylized flowers folder.



Then I took my rectangle nestabilities frame and just embossed the upper part with it.


I stamped the sentiment from Papertrey Ink's Birds of a Feather "With Sympathy" inside the rectangle.


I tied some Papertrey Ink Plum Pudding swiss dot satin ribbon around and matted it on the Plum Pudding cardstock base.


How simple is that!!??


2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love this card! How elegant it is! I love your blog! I hope you don't mind if I add it to by blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! It's simple and elegant. I love the embossed bottom-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!